Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Balanced Diet

Here is another great Tic Tac Toe challenge from Paper Craft Crew.   I decided to go with Buttons, Feminine and Birthday going up and across.      I got a new Fun is Good stamp set from A Way with Words by the Project Bin and it was perfect from the challenge.   I decided to go with one of my favorite color combination, pink and aqua.

I really love the way this card came together.   It reminds of ice cream parlors.   Totally fun and cute.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Fun is Good by the Project Bin
Ink:   Cool Caribbean, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Paper:   Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Cool Caribbean, In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper, Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:   Subtle Buttons
Tools:   Bow Builder Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Oval Framelits


No comments: