Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Congrats Grad

This week at Stampin' Royalty, the challenge is Graduations!    This is an exceptional year for me.   I actually have three young ladies graduating and going off to college.    I remember them when they were babies!   I can't believe they are now young adults going off on their own.   Where did the time go.

Here is my graduation card filled with lots of great stamp sets from Sale-a-bration and my favorite alphabet, Layered Letters.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Perfect Pairings, Layered Letters, Party Pants
Ink:   Smoky Slate, Real Red, Basic Black
Paper:   Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Neutral Candy Dots
Tools:   What's Up Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Small Star Punch

No comments: