Friday, May 6, 2016

One Month Left for Occasions Mini and Retirement!


I am happy to report I have seen the new catalog and you are going to love it.     I love the new InColors and they are totally on trend!    Want to see a sneak peak of things to come.   I started pinning projects on Pinterest for you to drool over.   Click here to check them out!

As happy as I am about the new items making their way into the catalog I am equally sad and will miss so many great items that are retiring.    I shared some of my retiring projects with you in this post,  but there are so many others.    One thing I have learned over the years get something if you love it.    You will probably have to pay ridiculous prices on eBay to get them.    If they are your favorites they are most likely staying in own personal collection.    There has been so many I have kicked myself for not buying and now I regret it.    So click here and shop and treat yourself for Mother's Day with your own special treat.

The next scrapbooking day crop is Sunday, May 15th.   You are not going to want to miss it.   I will have the new catalog on hand as well as some sneak peak items!!  Hope you can make it.   There is plenty of room for new crafters, so come join the fun.  Come for an hour or for the full day.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments: