Sunday, May 15, 2016

Swirly Scribbles Baby

So after creating the bridal card in Swirly Scribbles, I decided to pull out the floral again, but this time to make a baby card with beautiful new stamp set called Layering Love.   I love the beautiful sentiments    This one is one of my favorites, Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.    Love, love, love.

This time I pulled out the Sweet Sugarplum In Color for the floral and the accents.   Since I don't have the new InColor Patterns designer series paper.   I decided to make my own by just cutting strips.

I used the Freshly Made Sketch of the week for inspiration and continued with creating amazing florals for the Paper Craft Crew flower challenge.    Stay tuned for my next post that will give you a sneak peek into the new 2016-17 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Layering Love
Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Pear Pizzazz, Playful Palette Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Pearls
Tools:  Swirly Scribbles Framelit


4 comments:

Karren said...

Love this card and love that sentiment! The colors and patterns are just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Pam Staples said...

Stasia... Lovely card with such a soft serene feel! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. ~Pam, DT

Deborah Smart said...

I'm loving this new Sweet Sugarplum colour, and how you've really shown it off on your card, Stasia. The sentiment is just lovely. Thanks for joining this week's challenge at the Paper Craft Crew. ~Deborah

Rina said...

Stasia, you are making me love the new sugarplum color. Such a great card using one of my all-time favorite stamp sets from the new catalog. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew challenge. - Rina