Friday, June 17, 2016

Did Someone Say Sailing

I love the Reverse Confetti sketch of the month.    The circles and tabs totally inspired me to create this nautical theme page with some of the amazing nautical stamp sets that I have recently have gotten.

Being we are not really a sailing family, you will not see a lot of boating pictures, but I was really happy to find this great picture in my photo stash of my niece and nephew on a row boat!!

So it is not really sailing, but it is on the water!

Here is another great sentiment from the Anchor's Away stamp set from The Project Bin.   The other nautical elements come from the Seaside Shore that is from the new 2016-17 Idea Book & Catalog.

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets:   Seaside Shore, Anchor's Away by The Project Bin
Ink:  Versamark, Pacific Point
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point, Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Enamel Dots from a local craft store, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools:   Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Triple Banner Punch,  Circle Framelits

No comments: