Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Sweet Friendship

This week at Pals Paper Arts  they are challenging everyone to a color challenge.    The colors are:   Smoky Slate, Marina Mist and Pink Pirouette.

I wasn't sure at first what I was going to do with the colors, but I recently got this beautiful butterfly stamp and I knew I wanted to incorporate somehow into this week's color challenge.  

I love the beautiful sentiment.   A sweet friendship refreshes the soul from The Project Bin.    I have some amazing friends and after each visit with them I feel better and I am at peace.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  #bff from the Project Bin, Sizzex stamp set
Ink:   Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist
Paper:   Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Neutral Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Smoky Slate Baker's Twine, Subtle Candy Dots and Button
Tools:  Project Life Corner Rounder

1 comment:

Lynn Hoyt said...

Darling card! That sentiment just rocks and your butterfly is beautiful. Very pretty layers as well. Thanks for sharing with us at PPA this week.