Friday, August 11, 2017

Seaside Father's Day


Here is my last card for the night, I promise.   My hands are getting tired of typing and my eyes are getting sleepy.    

Here is a father's day along with birthday cards I made.    I love the airondack chair in the Seasonal Layer thinlits.    It was one of the main reasons I got the framelits and the coordinating stamp set.      We have a set of 3 of these chairs at my home and they are the family favorites.    So comfy.     I paired it up with the retired designer paper, Travel Journal.   I don't remember the name although I am sad I don't have more it.   Love the Night of Navy in this set of papers!    Stampin' Up!  please make more masculine designer paper.   The birds come from the High Tide stamp set.  The Happy Birthday comes from the B.Y.O.P. stamp set.    The Happy Father's Day sentiment comes from the retired Something to Celebrate stamp set. 

No comments: