Thursday, January 4, 2018

Adventure

   

I love the Dare to Dream stamp set.   There is so many great sentiments you can mix and match.  I knew as soon as I earned it that I needed and it would be great addition for scrapbooking.   

Here is one of my favorite pictures from the fall from one of my favorite places.  I decided to showcase it on a page.     

There is a hint of new products mixed in with some old on a neutral palette.    The new products are the great buttons on the page.   They are called True Gentleman Buttons.     Love the faux wood buttons.     Perfect for masculine and neutral color combinations.    The second sneak peak is in the bottom right hand corner and it is the Tailored Tag Punch.   It is a little hard to see but it is a great geometric shape.    

I happy to say that the Leaf punch is staying.    I put in a circle and made a great page element.       I am a little sad to see another great designer series paper, Painted Autumn, retire.      It felt good to scrapbook.   It is on my goal list for 2018. 

No comments: