Sunday, June 24, 2018

Happy birthday cupcake


It's been a busy week overall.   Not only was there a graduation, but my little niece also turned 6.   I can not believe she is 6.    Time is flying by.     I wanted to make a fun card for her.    She loves cupcakes and figured why not put smily faces on it along with the balloons.    So I thought of Lawn Fawn, but I didn't own any Lawn Fawn birthday sets.    I have a feeling one maybe in my future.    So I made my own.    I stamped the cupcake from Imaginisce.     The balloons come from the Birthday Bright set.    The sentiment is Verve Small Packages.     The smily faces come from the Lawn Fawn Love You a Latte set.   The images were colored in with my Stampin' Blends and Chameleon Markers.  Lastly the designer series paper comes from Martha Stewart Modern Festive and enamel dots complete the card.

No comments: