Sunday, November 25, 2018

Blessings

  
Thanksgiving is really one of my favorite holidays.    Their is no gift buying, no stuffing of Easter eggs.    The meal itself is pretty easy overall since the turkey is the main course.    It is just a day of getting together with family.    For me Thanksgiving will always be special.    It was the first holiday I shared with my guy.    Here is actually one of our first pictures together at our first Thanksgiving.  I can't believe it's is the 2nd Thanksgiving without him.    

For the scrapbook page, I used the following products, Echo Park Fall is in Air, The Project Bin's Eat Pie stamp set.    I did some masking for the Thankful for and die cut the You from the Celebrate You thinlits.    The strip of Old Olive polka dot paper come from the retired Merry Little Christmas designer series paper.    A wood dots, button and linen thread along with a chipboard pumpkin from the Target dollar aisle complete the project. 

No comments: