Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Don't Stop Believin'

 
A few months ago, my niece and nephew were in a production of Frozen 2.     My nephew was behind the scenes and my niece was a beautiful dancer in the production.    I am amazed by the talent and all the work that goes into a middle school musical production.    Hats off to the teachers, staff, volunteers and most of all the students.    So much work and so much dedication.   They also both got honor roll, so I decided to reward with a little cash and card telling them how great they were.   I used some paper strips and stamped sentiments from the Simon Says Stamp Great Things stamp set.   I also pulled out the the You & Me to make it work for the card.    I love the way the card came out.   Don't Stop Believin' is one of my all time favorite songs.   Thank you Simon Says Stamp for the stamp set!  

No comments: