Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas

  

So it's been a year to say the least.  2020 has kept me busy with remote learning and making the best of a crappy year.    As you can see I haven't posted that much this year. I have been sneaking in some crafting when I have a minute.   Here are this year's Christmas cards and tags.   Forgive me if I don't go into too many details on the projects.   I am surprised I found time today to post.   I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas.   The goal of the year is gratitude and setting expections.   I am happy immediate family is together and that everyone is healthy.   


The Christmas tags were made with an old Fiskars penguin stamp set that I colored in with my Stampin' Blends.   Easy color just a touch of color.    A circle punch, a strip of leftover Buffalo Plaid designer paper.   

When I saw the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set in the holiday mini, I just knew that it was a must have.   I paired up the gnome with the Tailored Expressions Bubble Greetings Jolly and some retired Recollections paper.

 


So another must have from this year's holiday mini was the Christmas Means More.    I knew I wanted to pair up the tree from the Dylusions Wood for the Trees.   As soon as I saw it, it reminded me of a tree out of Whoville    So with a little Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass sponged on.   The finishing touches was some sequins and designer paper.


The last Christmas card design was with the Dove of Hope stamp set.    Some retired designer paper, sequis and a stitched shapes die cut and the card came together quickly.

 

No comments: