Saturday, June 12, 2021

Hey Girlfriend


So I love these girlfriends!   They are in the Occasions mini catalog and they are not staying.   So if you love them as much as me, make sure you get them.  Here I paired them up with the Brushed Blooms.    That sentiment let's paint the town as long as I'm home by 9:00 is classic.   I remember the days when you didn't leave the house until after 10.     So the colors are just fabulous they are from a TGIF challenge I saw.    Blushing Bride, Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo.    The little stars are from the Balloon Celebration.   I have to say out of the stamps in that set those little stars have been used the most!   The DSP is Birthday Bonanza.    The Stitched so Sweetly die cut and candy dots are the finishing touch to the project. 

 

No comments: