Thursday, December 9, 2021

Christmas Cards


I have been a busy elf getting through my Christmas Cards this year.   I have made more designs this year than in a long time.  I had the time to play and God knows I have more than my share of beautiful products to draw inspiration from.    So here are four cards with a neutral palate.  Some more simplier to duplicate than others.  


The first card I was inspired by the pinecones in the Painted Christmas DSP.    I fussy cut them and paired them up from the foliage and backgrounds from the Merriest Moments stamp set.   I also fussy cut some pinecones to add to the foliage.    The sentiment was heat embossed from the Merriest Moments set.    Linen thread and some strips of Peaceful Prints was the finishing touches to the card.


I love the grey and white imagery from the Peaceful Place DSP.   I die cut the cabin from the DSP with the Stitched Shapes die.    The sentiment was heat embossed from the Whimsical Trees stamp set.    Baker's twine completes the card. 


Here is another neutral Christmas card.    This time I went with Crumb Cake being the neutral palate.    The tree was die cut from the Christmas Tree die.    The sentiment was heat embossed from the Whimsical Trees stamp set.    Strips of Peaceful Prints was color blocked on the card.    Baker's twine and matte dots complete the card.  


Inspiration again came from the pinecones from the Painted Christmas DSP.    The foliage added to the design from the Merriest Moment.    This time the sentiment came from the Christmas to Remember.   The background DSP is from Peaceful Prints.    The die cut is from Scalloped Contours.    Strips of Early Espresso and Metallic Peals complete the card. 

 

No comments: