Thursday, December 9, 2021

Gingham and Holly Christmas


There is something about red and black gingham and holly that makes my heart smile when it comes to Christmas.    These are one of my favorite cards.    


The first is my little penguin friends fussy cut from the Penguin Playmates DSP.    An oval was cut i the Peaceful Prints DSP.    The snow drift, snowflakes and sentiments come from the Penguin Place stamp set.    The finishing touch was baker's twine and a strip of black card stock. 


So I purchased the Ranger Letter It Christmas set a long time ago and I have to say it has been sitting and not being used for a long time.   I decided to pull out the set and paired up the falalala from the set with may your holidays be bright from the Mama Elephant Reindeer set.   The little penguin was stamped and assembled from the Penguin Place stamp set.   Black and red gingham came from the Peaceful Prints stamp set.  Baker's twine, Resin Hearts and strips of black card stock complete the card. 



The next two cards make me smile. I first started with the complex version adding the button.   Even though I loved it, I wanted to find a way so that way it didn't require more postage.    So the second design was created.    Both cards were stamped with the Delivering Cheer stamp set.   I have to say I love the different variations of the card I have seen on Pinterest.   I love that you can easily make it into a birthday card with presents.     The image was stamped, colored in with Stampin' Blends and fussy cut.   The DSP comes from Painted Christmas.   The 'Tis the Season sentiment comes from the Christmas to Remember.    Strips of card stock and baker's twine complete the cards. 


 

No comments: