Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Cards and Tags for the Men in our life.

The first two projects were made with the Brewed for you stamp set.    How great is this.  I love when we have beer and drink images.    They are perfect for celebrations.    The first one I made a gift tag to put on a six pack to give as a gift.    The DSP that was used the He's the Man.    Just a few strips of DSP and mini clothspin and you can attach the gift tag to your six pack of their favorite brew.

The one thing I learned with using the Brewed for You set, you should use your Stamparatus and stamp multiple images at once so you can use that at a future date.    Just line them up once and stamp away.    The second card was just the beautiful images paired up with the Tempting Turquoise color. 


The second card was for my brother's birthday.  I ended up using the He's the One DSP and I paired it up with Paper House paper kit I picked up at the Scrapbook Expo.    The finishing touches were the sentiment stamped from the Welcome to the Team stamp set.    Aluminum tag, linen thread and Rhinestones complete the card. 


 

No comments: