Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Global Design Project

So if you were like me you were drawn to the Super Cool stamp set by the great artwork created by the Stampin' Up! team to sell the stamp set in the catalog.   I love the negative images on bold bright card stock.    This week's Global Design Project colors were the perfect fit for the stamp set.

The colors are Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath and Parakeet Party.   I stamped the images in Basic Gray.   Then heat embossed the sentiment.    Matte Dots are the finishing touch to the project.

Global Design Project team is looking for guest designers this week, I hope they like my project and consider me.    Thank you for your consideration.     It feels good to finally start creating.   After my caregiving after my father's cancer battle and grieving the last couple of months, I didn't know how I was going to move forward.    He was only 73.   Cancer took him in 6 months from me.   This man was my Superman.   He did everything and never got sick.   It really shook my world.    It's been a long 6 months since his passing tying up his estate and helping my mom.   

I know he would be happy to see me back in my desk crafting.   Crafting has been my light in my darkness so many times and I am glad it has returned.

Thank you for listening to my stories about my amazing dad.   This ice cream cone reminds me of one of last trips to McDonald and eating the cones in the car.



 

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

So fantastic retro. Love this!