Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It is finally here.



It's been a long day. Murphy's Law would be that my copy of the new Fall Winter Collection would come in and I would be too busy to sit and relax and just thumb through it in my leisure. I am finally getting to it now. 8 hours later since it was delivered!

I have to say it was well worth the wait. If I can name one thing at the moment that I am loving about the new catalog is the beautiful Stampin' Around wheels that are in the new catalog. I have about 6 on my wish list! Jumbo and standard size. That is my new catalog sneak peak of the day. Wonderful swirls, geometric shapes, Western. There is even one that makes lines that we use to practice our letters on. This is just great for your school day scrapbooks!

Today's card sample is made with Perfect Presentation stamp set.

No comments: