Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Like Christmas Morning


Waiting for the Stampin' Up catalog is a lot like Christmas morning as a child. The wonder, the suspense, the waiting and the thrill when it finally arrives.

I am still waiting for the UPS to deliver my long awaited catalogs. I don't think I was this excited when I was kid. You should have seen me checking every few seconds to see if they arrived!

Since I feel like a child on Christmas morning, I decided to play with Perfect Presentation, a hostess exclusive stamp set that will be available in the new Fall Winter Collection. It is a gift card holder made with Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla and Brushed Gold Cardstock. Enjoy!

Today's New Catalog Sneak Peak: "Build a brad" - punch half inch circle of designer paper or stamp custom image to build your own brad. Two choices...antique brass or pewter. Brad base and acrylic bubble.

No comments: