Monday, June 18, 2007

Petals Wheel

I hope the Petals wheel makes into the new catalog. I just absolutely love it. It has such fun images on it. The best part that there is so many stamp sets in the Spring Mini catalog that coordinate with it as well as Petals & Paisleys paper. In the samples below, I just used the wheel by itself. I started out by making the card and then I had some paper left over when I rolled the wheel, that I was able to make the coordinating tag. On the Card, I used Thanks So Much from the Hostess Exclusive Riveting stamp set. On the Tag, the Enjoy came from the Be Happy stamp set.


Colors: Pretty in Pink

Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Confetti White

Accessories: Silver Brad, Stampin Dimensionals

Tools: 1 3/8" , 1 1/4", 1/2 inch circle punches, 1 3/8" square punch, Crafter's Tool Kit

No comments: