Monday, July 23, 2007

Count down to Convention

Only 2 more days to Convention. I can't wait. I am heading for 4 fun filled days in Denver Colorado for Stampin' Up!'s annual convention. I am so looking forward to it. My first one was 4 years ago and it was a blast. I am so happy that I am going to be able to go this year.

There are the best swaps ever, free stamps, make & takes, project displays as far as the eye can see, business and stamping classes and so much fun.

Here are one of the many swaps that I made that I will be swapping as soon as I walk in the door to the convention center.

The I just love you Double Line Doodles card uses the Apple Grosgrain Ribbon. I made the swap long before the retired accessory list came out. I never thought that so many of the grosgrain ribbon would be retiring. The great thing about Stampin' Up! is even though they don't sell the Apple Grosgrain anymore. You can dye the White Grosgrain Ribbon and make your own by running it across the Gable Green stamp pad or using a sponge dauber.

No comments: