Sunday, July 22, 2007

Finally

I finally finished putting all my new stamp sets together. The last one took forever, So Many Sayings. The stamp set comes as 3 big stamps. The intent is for you to use the Stampin' Write Markers and you can color in the words you need and stamp them.



I instead mounted them seperately on blocks of wood. The blocks of wood I used from the game Jenga. If you are lucky you can find the Walmart version of the game called Jumbling Tower and it will be not cost as much.


So as you can see I went from 3 stamps to 34! I needed a bigger stamp case, but it actually worked out in my favor. The Fundamental Phrases case was way to big for the stamps so I swapped the cases.


Here are two samples I made using new stamps, colors, punches and ribbon. Both the book marker and card feature the So Many Sayings stamp set.

No comments: