Thursday, July 12, 2007

Getting Inspiration from Desiger Series Paper Color Combinations


Have you ever gotten stuck in a rut and find yourself using the same color combinations over and over? Well I decided today to try some of the color combinations that are found in our new Designer Series Paper. The colors I used are Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava and Rose Red which are all used in Darling Doodles.

Click here to be brought to my post from the other day that lists all the colors being used in the new Designer Series Papers. For more color combinations, you can also visit this great site, Stampin' Up Color Combos, the link for this site can also be found under the Favorite Sites section of my blog. Lastly, there is also the Stampin' Up Color wheel that is great to have on hand to find color combinations when you are working.

If you are wondering what ribbon is on the card, well I had to go into my ribbon from last year's catalog, it is the Ribbon Originals Sweet Shop since my Stampin' Up order still did not arrive. I finally shipped today, so I should have right around this time next week. I can't wait.

No comments: