Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Three for You Punch Box

I just got the Three for You Punch Box. It comes with the a trio flower punch, 9 piece stamp set and 3 Stampin' Spots. 2 of the Stampin' Spots being the new 2007-08 In Colors, Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate. Just add cardstock and you are ready to start creating.

Here is a 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbook page I made using the punch and the one of flower stamps from the set. I stamped the flowers on the top of the page using Regal Rose and Apricot Appeal. The flowers on the side of the page lined up were created using the trio flower punch. I punched the flowers out of the Apricot Appeal card stock and then using the uni-ball Signo white gel pen, I made a white dot for the center of the flower.

1 comment:

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

that's super-cute! thanks for sharing.