Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Best of Convention Swaps Day 4

Today's post is going to feature all the fabulous Halloween cards I received from my convention swaps. The first one I am going to post is from Convention buddie, Debbie Modrowsky. I love the stamp set Batty for You as well as the new designer series paper, Creepy Crawly. I just love this card.



The next card is from another Debbie. This one is from Debbie Kuhny. She also used the little guys from Batty for You! Love her touch of adding the googlie eyes!



The next Halloween card is from Denise Ormsby. The card is stamped with the Booglie Eyes stamp set. She used the uni-ball Signo Gel Pen to make the outline around the windows.




Lastly, the last card has is more fall than Halloween. It uses the Year after Year stamp set with the Baroque Motifs in the background to make it look like vines. Very Cute. This card was created by Donna vanVugt. Doesn't kind of look like the pumpkin from Cinderella!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, thanks for posting my swap card. Your blog really looks great. I just figured out how to add a poll to my blog for a contest I just ran. Check it out.