Thursday, August 2, 2007

Best of Convention Day Swaps Day 5

The first one for today comes from Deadra Anthony. The stamp set is Boatloads of Love. I have to say, there is something about this set I love, but I keep saying what would I use it for. So until I break down and purchase this set, I am happy to own this beautiful sample.



The next swap comes from Lisa Fast. She uses All in the Family. This is such a great set. You should hear all the ideas I have heard for this set. Magnetic cling-ons for cars, personalized stationary, so many great ideas.



Zoofari is our next sample. Patti Tkacz is the creator of this beautiful card sample. This was one of the more popular stamp sets this year for swapping. It was a stamp set we as demonstrators were able to pre-order from the Fall Winter Collection.



The next card comes from Sharon Roeder. The card samples uses the Wild About You stamp set. I love how she put all the animals inside the layered circle. What a great idea!

The last card for today features new Prints Designer Series Paper and the Simply Said stamp set. I just love the colors in this card. Rose Red and Black, what a stunning combination. There is no label on the card so I don't know who to give the credit to.

2 comments:

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

thanks for sharing, Stasia! you've got some swaps there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your samples- I enjoy checking in daily to see these greats swaps!!!