Friday, August 3, 2007

Best of Convention Swaps Day 6

When I first picked my the cards I was going to post, I just picked them because something caught my eye. It wasn't until I looked at the back of the swap did I realize the some of my favorites were actually made by the same card maker. So here is my first set of cards both made by Sandy Appelhans. I love how the design of the Rose Red Vases in Vogue card. You just gotta love the wreath she made with the Three for You punch box. We learned at convention that wreaths are the latest trend in all the home decor magazines. It looks like Sandy knew as well when she came up with this card!



The next two cards come from Rhonda Wells. I love the simple elegance of the With Gratitude card. The Rose Red and the River Rock in the middle of the card are not ribbon, but just strips of paper. Then there is the rainbow card. It is such a happy card. I can just see making a rainbow with circles on a scrapbook page.






No comments: