Saturday, August 4, 2007

Best of Convention Swaps Day 7

Here are two swaps made by Betty Gillespie. I love how she did the All about Birthday wheel in So Saffron! Just love that color with this wheel making it a beautiful birthday card. The second one is a pocket card made with the Wild Rose stamp set. She stamped the Stampin' Up statement of the heart on the card insert. Just gorgeous.





The next two cards are from Liz Thayer. I love Blue Bayou and Soft Sky color combination she used in both swaps. So much detail in both cards. I love the scallop edge and the metal tag in the Zoofari card. And the snowflake card she dry embossed. Just beautiful.

I hope all of you have enjoyed my best of convention day swaps week. I really enjoyed posting these cards and sharing them with you.




No comments: