Sunday, August 5, 2007

Convention Photos



Now that second session of Stampin' Up Demonstrators has returned from convention, I feel like I can post a few photos from the actual event and not spoil it for anyone.

Imagine 2600 stampers in one room. Here are photos of Shelli on stage and side view of the convention center. This is not even getting everyone in the room! Then then had walls and walls of projects posted that were made by demonstrators, samples of the new stamp sets we received at Convention and then all the projects that were made in classes.

The first night we had a Stampin' Pajama Party. So imagine Stampin' Up demonstrators walking the streets of Denver in their pajamas to the Convention Center. We got to make the most fabulous make & takes. I think they were the best I have ever made. We made scrapbook pages, cards, box and altered an Accents & Elements tin. We learned how to use the cropadile, build a brad and watercoloring. The stamp sets we received were Fun & Fast Notes, Wanted, the Happiness Background stamp set and the Build a Flower Accents & Elements. Here is a small love note we made as one of our make & takes. I just love the elegance of this card with the Pretties Kit and the Defining Alphabet and Define Your Life stamp sets.

One of the sessions, Jodi Gloeckner, from the Stampin' Up home office, came out with an apron made from our Designer Series Papers. How great is that. This is just one of the many things we learned we can alter and make homemade with just some paper, stamps and ribbon! The hit of morning sessions was Jaron Winder come out on stage and singing theme from Jeckyll and Hyde. It was like sitting in a Broadway audience.

I also made some fabulous new friends while I was there. I even had Stampin' Up demonstrators sitting right next to me on the plane down. The last photo you will see me with my convention buddy, Debbie Modrowsky and my two new friends Mary Kittell and Yvette Martinelli. This is just a brief summary of all the things I did while at convention. So many stamping and business ideas. I actually came home with 1000's of photos and about 300 card swaps. Next year will be in Salt Lake City, I hope to see some of you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).