Monday, August 6, 2007

Project on Stamper's Showcase this morning


I am so excited. I have another project on the Stampin' Up demonstrator website this morning on Stamper's Showcase. I can describe how amazing this is. You are proabably thinking this happens all the time with the fact I have had a few posts this year, but I assure you do not see the same people on Stamper's Showcase week after week. It truly is an honor. They hand pick the samples that are put on the demonstrator website every morning.

I am just so amazed and grateful to have my work to have been chosen.

So as my little niece would say Hurray! I am very excited. What a better way to start the morning.

So here is my scrapbook page with my beautiful little niece.
Enjoy! Again, thank you for sharing in my excitement!
Supplies used in the scrapbook page:
Stamps: BAROQUE MOTIFS STAMP SET
Paper: CARD STOCK BRAVO BURGUNDY 8 1/2X11
CARD STOCK VELLUM 8 1/2 X 11
Inks: CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD BRAVO BURGUNDY
WHITE STAZ-ON
Accessories: BRADS SILVER
CRAFTERS' TOOL KIT
PUNCH SPRING BOUQUET FLOWER
LARGE OVAL PUNCH

2 comments:

kelli said...

congrats, stasia. It's exciting isn't it.

Anonymous said...

What a celebrity you are ! Congratulations. Lovely page.

Debbie