Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Baby Scrapbook Page


I just finished making a 6x6 scrapbook that I made for my friend Diane who just had a baby girl. It is one of my favorite gifts to make for someone having a baby.

Here is a couple of my favorite pages from the book. The cover page uses some of my favorite punches, the scallop, the trio flower punch from the Three for You Punch Box. Just add some designer series paper, some ribbon and brads to complete the page.

The Welcome small wonder page is my absolute favorite. I think it has more to do with the fact it uses my favorite color Certainly Celery. The stamp sets used on this page are So Many Sayings and Event Full. The ticket corner punch was used on all the corners. Prints Designer Series paper and Silver brads complete the page.

The second page features the following stamp sets: Holiday Blitz, the polka dot background from the Three for You punch box and the Best Friends Alphabet.


No comments: