Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Playing with Scraps


This is what scrapbooking is all about playing with scraps of paper. I had the scallop edge leftover when I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with another scrapbook page. Then I stamped the FRIENDS title finding out that is not the look I was going for. So after all it was said and done all the scraps that were never used ended up with a beautiful scrapbook page. So even though the original 12x12 spread I made did not work out. I got a great 8 1/2 x 11 page that I do love the way it turned out. I just love the color combination of Basic Black, Groovy Guava and Regal Rose. So this is what we do best as scrapbookers, save scraps. Because you never know when that little scrap will turn into something you'll need on another page! :)

No comments: