Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Stamp of Authenticity


Here is one of my favorite pocket cards made with the Stamp of Authenticity. The pocket card is a fast and easy way to make a card. In this one, I didn't even use any adhesives. The card is held together by two staples. I was able to fit 3 across vertically on a 8 1/2 x 11 card stock. After I cut the card stock, I folded in half and then folded it an 1 1/2 inch from the top. I stamped with Sahara Sand on top of the Kraft card stock.
Before I stapled the card, I punched with the Spring Flower Bouquet punch from Barely Banana card stock. I attached the flowers with Silver brads to the card stock.
I finished the inside insert with a horizontal slot punch and tied caramel gingham ribbon.
This is great for a little note or to put on top of a scrapbook page to hide the journaling or even top of a present. It is card and packaging all in one.

No comments: