Sunday, September 16, 2007

Email-a-thon Sunday, September 23rd

Do you have your eye on a stamp set in the book that you've wanted and wish you can get it for a discount?

Well I have a great opportunity for you! On Sunday, September 23rd from 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. EST I will be hold my Fall Equinox email-a-thon.

Depending on what number you contact me, you will get to choose one stamp set at a discounted price when you place a 10$ or more order with me. The order that you contact me will determine how much of a discount you will receive on the stamp set of your choice.

Contacts 1-3: will receive 50% off any one stamp set in the book when they contact me an order of 10$ or more

Contacts 4-6: will receive 40% off any one stamp set in the book when they contact me an order of 10$ or more

Contacts 7-9: will receive 30% off any one stamp set in the book when they contact me an order of 10$ or more

Contacts 10-20: will receive 25% off any one stamp set in the book when they contact me an order of 10$ or more

Contacts 21-30: will receive 20% off any one stamp set in the book when they contact me an order of 10$ or more

Contacts 31- 40: will receive 15% off any one stamp set in the book when they contact me an order of 10$ or more

After 40, anyone you contacts me an order of 10$ or more they will receive 10% off any one stamp set in the book

The last order of the day will also receive their choice of any Hostess Exclusive Level 1 stamp set in addition to their discount.

Don't forget that the September Fall Frenzy special, if you place a 30$ order you get to choose 1 of the 6 Fall Frenzy promotion stamp sets at 30% off, see details below.

So check out the online catalogs and type up your orders and get them ready to hit send on Sunday, the 23rd. The Fall/Winter Collection and the Holiday Mini catalog can be viewed by clicking here.

No comments: