Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Swaps from My Stamping Buddies

Here are swaps that I received from my stamping buddies, Colleen and Tracy.

Here is a thank you card and coordinating 6x6 double page Scrapook page from my friend Colleen. I just love the color combination. Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate and Old Olive. I think this is going to be my new color combination that I am going to have to try out. The stamp set is Think Happy Thoughts. She used the circle punches, scallop circle punch and the flower trio from the Three for You punch box.


Tracy used the Hostess Exclusive stamp set, Garden Silouettes. She did a phenomenal job with these two cards. The card on the left she stamped the florals in the White Craft pad. Who says you need to stamp your florals in colors and not neutrals. I've seen a few cards in the black, white and grey and the look beautiful. The second card, I have to say the way she did the label for the greeting, I absolutely love it. I can't wait to try on my next card samples.

No comments: