Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Everyone!

I just ran to the store to pick up some special treats for my favorite little niece who is coming by to trick or treat. Since she is two, I had to get a few non-candy treats for her. Of course one of them is something with Dora!
Here is a card I made for her. It is in my new favorite card size, that fits in our Small Open-End Envelopes. I love making cards in different sizes.

The ghost comes from Holiday Blitz. I used my square punches and did some paper piercing around the largest square I cut out with my Punches Plus classy brass template. The background is from the Pumpkin Pie Prints Designer Series Paper. The greeting is from the Three for You Punch Box. The finishing touch was the Black button with linen thread.







Here is another Halloween card made with Holiday Blitz. This time the colors are Eggplant Envy and Old Olive. The background of the card, I stamped with Aida Cloth background stamp. The side of the card was punched using our spiral punch. The greeting comes from Everyday Flexible Phrases. The finishing touch is some Eggplant Envy grosgrain ribbon attached with a paper clip.






Lastly, I will admit I'm falling a little behind in my posting. Here is another card that I've been meaning to share with all of you. It was from my swaps at Fall Fest, our regional Stampin' Up demonstrator event. We get the best swaps at these events. Here is a Halloween card from Laura Davis. She used the Creepy Crawly Designer Series Paper. She made the swirl on the side with our Cutter Kit. She punched circles in front of the card. She put the Batty for You guys on the inside of the card, so they peaked through the front. The finishing touch was the googly eyes. How great is that!
Enjoy the day and try not to eat too much chocolate!

No comments: