Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Priceless Box


Here is another box made with the same template that I wrote about the other day. Click here to learn how to make this box and to see another sample made with the same template.

This box was made with my must have stamp set from the Fall Winter Collection, Priceless. I found that I was just not making as many samples as I should have been with a set that was number one on my list to buy in July. So here is a box made with the set along with the coordinating jumbo wheel So Swirly and the greeting comes from Fundamental Phrases. The background of the box was wheeled. The tag corners were rounded with the 3/16" corner rounder. The butterfly was stamped and the punched out with the 1 3/8" circle punch and mounted on a piece of punched Scalloped Circle. The strips of paper pierced pretty in pink (say that 5 times fast :) finish the tag and some Dazzling Diamonds on the butterfly. The last touch was to tie pretty in pink taffeta ribbon.

No comments: