Monday, October 29, 2007

Chipboard Coasters


Here is a great project I made for everyone in my family so they have a picture of my niece for their desks and homes. It is picture frame made from chipboard coasters. The background is the So Saffron Prints Designer Series Paper and So Saffron Card Stock stamped with the Polka Dot Background Stamp. The large flowers were stamped with the In the Spotlight stamp set and punched out with the 5 petal flower. The little flowers were punched out with the Spring Flower Bouquet Punch. The middle of the flowers I added a gold brad. Julie was stamped with the Short Order Alphabet and punched out with the Key Tag punch. The corners of the background card stock and the photo were rounded with our 3/16" Corner rounder. I used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes through the chipboard. I added the white grosgrain ribbon on the background as well to keep the frame together.

No comments: