Saturday, November 3, 2007

Another Card Sample with the Same Fall Theme


With the temperatures dropping here in NJ, I am in a Fall state of mind.. Here is another Fall themed card with the same style as yesterday's post.
The vines were made with the Baroque Motifs stamp set and stamped on top of Confetti Cream card stock. The pumpkins were made with my large oval punches and word window punch for the stem with Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie card stock. This time I sponged with pumpkin pie stamp pad the oval edges to add a little dimension to pumpkin. I also sponged the edge of the large pumpkin pie card stock after I tore the bottom. The greeting comes from In the Spotlight stamp set which I made with my circle punches and layered on top of the Desiger Label punch. The sides of the designer label punch, I made slits with my rectangle hand held punch. I threaded the twill through the side and kept them together with some Old Olive brads.

No comments: