Friday, November 2, 2007

Fall Homemade Gift Bag and Tag

Here is a fall themed gift bag and tag that I made for a friend. They were inspired by Donna vanVugt. It was a card swap that I received at convention that was even on Stamper's Showcase one morning. Click here to see my inspiration for the project. She used Baroque Motifs to make it look like pumpkin vines. How clever. Here is my version of the project on the gift bag. The gift bag is actually a paper bag cut down with card stock covering the front and the back. The handle is made with our word window punch.

The colors are Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. The pumpkin was made with my large oval punch and word window punch. I attached a pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon bow to the bottom of the pumpkin. The greeting comes from the stamp set, Priceless. Then the scallop edge made with the slit punch put the finishing touches on the bag.

The gift card, I made with the Old Olive Prints Designer Series paper. The pumpkin comes from Holiday Blitz and I used my punches to punch out the circles and the scallop circle punch. Then did some paper piercing along on the pumpkin pie pieces. Lastly the greeting comes from Fundamental Phrases and I punched it out with my word window punch.

No comments: