Thursday, November 1, 2007

Card on Stamper's Showcase!

What a great day! I started off the morning signing onto the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website to find one my cards is featured on Stamper's Showcase. Stamper's Showcase is a great honor for us Stampin' Up Demonstrators. Every morning Stampin' Up! hand picks 3-4 projects to post on our website each day. I can't tell you what a thrill to be chosen out of thousands and thousands of cards submitted by 40,000 demonstrators!

I have had the privilege to have a few projects this year on Stamper's Showcase and I have even had a card win one of Stampin' Up's monthly contest. It truly has been an amazing year.

Click here and you can see my other accomplishments.

What else can I say except I love Stampin' Up! and all the opportunities that have come my way from being introduced to their products to becoming a demonstrator. I am truly amazed and blessed. Thank you for sharing in my excitement.

Here is my card that was posted this morning.

Stamps:
GARDEN WHIMSY STAMP SET

Paper:
CARD STOCK WHISPER WHITE 8 1/2X11
CARD STOCK TEXTURED IN COLOR 12 X 12
CARD STOCK PURELY POMEGRANATE 8 1/2 X 11
CARD STOCK WILD WASABI 8 1/2 X 11

Inks:
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD PURELY POMEGRANATE
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD WILD WASABI

Accessories:
EYELETS BASIC
GLITTER DAZZLING DIAMONDS
PUNCH SLIT
PUNCH 1 1/4 INCH CIRCLE
PUNCH 1 3/8 INCH CIRCLE
PUNCH SCALLOP CIRCLE
RIBBON DOUBLE STITCHED PURELY POMEGRANATE
CRAFTERS' TOOL KIT

No comments: