Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Homemade Birthday Card to Finish it Off


Here is a homemade birthday card to finish off the homemade birthday gifts I made for my cousin. The cake comes from Fun & Fast Notes. I colored it in with my Stampin' Write Markers. Then I applied some Crystal Effects to the icing part of the cake and added some glitter to make it shimmer.

The pretty in pink background was stamped with the Polka Dot background. Lastly a strip of pretty in pink taffeta ribbon was adhered to the card. I made a bow with the taffeta ribbon and adhered it with a glue dot. Lastly, I colored our pretties flower with pretty in pink classic ink refill and a blender pen. After the pretties flower dried, I added a rhinestone brad from the kit to the middle. I attached the flower with a glue dot.




No comments: