Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A New Twist on a Scrapbook Page


Here is same theme that was done on this scrapbook page, but with different colors and layout and of course featuring my little sweetheart, my little niece and my sister.

The colors on this page are the fabulous Wild Wasabi, River Rock and just pieces of Reall Rust. The background of the Wild Wasabi, I used my Versamark ink to give a lightly stamped background look. I layered my photo onto Really Rust card stock.

Then I stamped onto the River Rock card stock the scallop stamp set from the Wanted set. I punched it out with the circle scallop punch and set the jumbo pewter eyelet in the center. Then I stamped another circle scallop punch with the Really Rust card stock and layered underneath. I punched up the river rock stamped scallop with a dimensional. A strip of the Apple Cider designer series paper was adhered and the bottom edge was distressed. Right above the Apple Cider strip, I used my Crop-a-dile to do some dry embossed circles. Lastly, some vintage brads were added and the greeting was stamped and the journaling was added.

No comments: