Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So Much Tags!

So much tags! So it's a play on words, but here are two tags made with So Much stamp set. I have to say Stampin' Up knows what it is doing when it gives us stamp sets at their events. We received the So Much stamp set at the last regional event in Philadelphia. At first, I was like I don't know about this set, but I have to say it has become one of my fast favorites. A lot of my favorites over the years has been stamp sets we received for free.

The card stock on the first tag is confetti cream, always artichoke and pumpkin pie. I stamped the flower in always artichoke on pumpkin pie card stock and cut the flower out. I put a pewter jumbo eyelet in the middle with my Crop-a-dile. I attached the flower with Stampin' Dimensionals. The tag hole was made with my horizontal slot punch. I pulled some twill tape through the slot and then tied some natural hemp to keep the tag in place.

The next tag uses similar techniques as the first. The difference is the card stock colors. They are brocade blue, very vanilla and chocolate chip. The other difference is that strip of chocolate chip I used my Rough Texture Jumbo Wheel to wheel the background of it and I stamped the circle images in brocade blue on the blue card stock.
Cute and easy tags to put on thank you presents and treats. I have to say my twill tape has never gotten so much use as it has in the last couple of days.


No comments: