Friday, November 23, 2007

Time Well Spent


Here is a sample made with the Time Well Spent stamp set that we received for free as demonstrators from Stampin' Up! I have to say the more I play with the set the more I am loving that this is a part of my stamp collection.


Here is a card made based on an idea that Stampin' Up! gave us on the demonstrator website. The large flower from the set was stamped onto Rose Red card stock and then with my Versamarker, I colored the outside outline of the flower. Next, I punched the holes from the flower with my handheld punch. Then I took the scallop punch and punched a piece of So Saffron card stock and adhered to the back of the flower so the So Saffron color came through. Next I stamped the large flower again but this time onto the So Saffron card stock. This time I punched the middle of the flower with my circle punch and colored in the inside of my flower with my So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker.


After the flowers were complete, the rest of the card was pretty straight foward. I adhered some So Saffron Prints Designer Paper and attached some Rose Red brads. I made a scalloped edge with my slit punch and paper pierced the center of flowers. Lastly the greeting was stamped and colored in my Stampin' Write Markers.

No comments: