Friday, December 28, 2007

Favorite Serene Sunflower Homemade Card Samples


Here are some of my favorite samples made with the Serene Sunflower stamp set. I have to say I will miss this stamp set the most out of all them on the retired list. The best thing about Serene Sunflower, you never had to worry that the images don't line up, because no matter what way you do it, it still looks fabulous.

The first card is one of the first cards I ever made with the set, it was for a card swap. It is a great card because I didn't have to use too much adhesive on the card because the two gold brads keep the card in place. The colors are Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive.




The next card is paired up with the So Saffron Prints Designer Series Paper. The greeting comes from the Warm Words stamp set. I used the slit punch to make a notch in the side and then with a mini glue dot I attached a natural button threaded with linen thread. The colors here are So Saffron, Close to Cocoa and Old Olive.


The next card, I put some Vintage brads on the side, The greeting Enjoy comes from the Be Happy Stamp set. The colors are Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun and Old Olive.


The last card is the side of the card I used the Print Pattern background stamp. Two natual buttons were attached with mini glue glue dots. The colors in this sample are Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Creamy Caramel.



No comments: