Thursday, December 27, 2007

Saying Goodbye to Looks Like Spring


I am sorry to say there is only one week left to purchase Looks Like Spring. It comes with a great coordinating punch. Here is one of my favorite cards I made with the stamp set and Kraft and Real Red Cardstock. First, I stamped the large flower and then cut it out. Next I stamped the little flowers and using the Spring Bouquet Flower punch, I punched the flowers out. Next I took the greeting from Polka Dots & Paisleys and punched it out with the Key Tab punch. Next, I put two vintage brads on the side of the greeting.


The Real Red background, I stamped the solid diamond pattern from the set. The bottom of the card, I punched the spiral background and and attached a strip of Real Red card stock on the inside of the card to have the red show through the spiral edge. Also another strip above the spriral edge. Lastly I tied red gingham ribbon finish the card off.

No comments: