Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Only One More Week

Now that Christmas is behind us there is only a few more days until the new year. Now with Stampin' Up that means also a new catalog year! So exciting. Have I told you how long my wish list is yet. The best Christmas present of all this year was to get my Stampin' Up! Spring Summer Collection was a week earlier.
Here is a picture of it under my tree. Isn't it beautiful!

Here is a card sample with a new hostess exclusive stamp set, Time Well Spent. The card stock colors are Pink Passion and Basic Black. I stamped the butterflies on the Pink Passion card stock and then punched them out with our 1 3/8" inch circle and mounted the on the scallop circle punches. I then proceeded to stamp the flowers in the background. I colored in the centers of the flowers and the butterflies with the uni-Signal gel pen. It is a match book card and that the top part of the card folds into the bottom of the card. The card stays closed by the notch I made with my slit punch and the white eyelet through the center.

No comments: