Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays to Everyone!


I want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays! I can't believe the holidays are here! I have a feeling the next 48 hours are just going to fly by. I am happy to say I am ready as you can see from my Christmas tree. My house is decorated and the presents are wrapped. The only thing left is some cooking and baking for tonight and tomorrow.

I wanted to share with you two homemade Christmas cards I received from my stamping buddies. The first one comes from Colleen. It's a pocket card that she made her card with the Baby Jesus is Born stamp set. The colors are Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi. She rounded the corners of the pocket with the corner rounder and the insert she did it with the ticket corner punch. She also did a little gold embossing on the edge to give it an antique look. The rolled the Sweet Stars wheel on the background of the card and the insert.

The next card comes from Debbie. Here card was made from the Snowfall stamp set. The colors in her cards are Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and River Rock. She embossed a piece of Soft Sky card stock with Iridescent Ice and punched it out with the snow blossom punch and put a silver brad through the center. The large snowflake she used the large circle punch to help her cut the snowflake out. The greeting comes from the Short & Sweet stamp set. Some Blue Bayou double stiched ribbon finish the card.


Happy Holidays!

No comments: