Sunday, December 23, 2007

Holiday Table


Every year at work each department puts together a holiday dessert table. So this year, we decided to scale down the amount of desserts we put on the table and instead collected donations for Homes for Our Troops. So here is our holiday table as you can see the desserts are minimal, someone from our group made yellow ribbon cookies and I stamped red and blue stars on Hershey nuggets with the Starstruck stamp set. I punched stars in Real Red and Brilliant Blue card stock and used them as table confetti.


The rest of the decorations came from my 4th of July stash. I had no idea I had so many things. While I was gathering things, I found that I had great paper from a variety pack that I won at a raffle. It was a great pack of paper with stripes and stars in red and blue. I knew I wanted to make something with them.

So I cut the squares from the designer paper and adhered it straight to the blocks with mono adhesive. Next I took the On Board Simon Lower and sponged them with White Craft Ink and then I put some Iridecent Ice on top and heat set it with my Heat Gun and attached the letters to the blocks.

No comments: